Opportunity to acquire an advanced porphyry copper-gold project located in South East Asia
On behalf of the vendor, PCF Capital Group (PCF) is seeking expressions of interest for the potential acquisition of an advanced porphyry copper-gold project (the Project) located in South East Asia. The Project is host to an Inferred Mineral Resource of 237Mt @ 0.52% CuEq for ~2,700Mlb of contained CuEq with excellent resource growth upside.
Advanced exploration project with a significant copper-gold porphyry style Inferred Mineral Resource of 237Mt @ 0.52% CuEq for ~2,700Mlb of contained CuEq;
- Low overburden with mineralisation delineated from surface;
- Well-understood geology, with 55 drill holes for 36km completed along with detailed surface mapping, sampling and airborne geophysical survey data;
- Conceptual study work has confirmed technically-viable solutions exist for mining (both open-pit & underground), processing, infrastructure and logistics;
- The deposit remains open at depth and to the southeast under cover; and
- Potential to bolster the Resource by converting high-grade zones of Cu-Au skarn mineralisation, which have been excluded from the Resource model owing to drill density – intercepts of Cu-Au skarn mineralisation up to ~8m @ ~13% Cu and ~12g/t Au from 920m have been obtained at the project.
Recent Whittle pit optimisations were undertaken to highlight the potential in an open pit mining scenario. The Whittle run generated an optimised pit shell with a depth of ~150m, containing an inventory of 57Mt of ore at 0.42% Cu and 0.33g/t Au (480Mlb Cu and 382koz Au; or 0.53% CuEq for 664Mlb CuEq) with a potential net cash flow of ~US$460m and a potential pre-tax NPV9% of ~US$350m.
Figure 1: Cross Sectional Modelling of the deposits mineralisation (Inferred Resource)
The Global Marketplace for Mining Projects
Register today for free, unrestricted access to all project listings, market metrics and transaction valuations.
Projects can be posted on MinesOnline.com for a 5% success fee or a negotiated upfront posting fee.