Lochaber Graphite Project, Canada
Project highlights include:
- Mineral Resource of 4Mt at 4% graphite (2015 NI 43-101 Report).
- Particle size distribution test results: over 57% large flake, including 44% jumbo flake.
- Close proximity to infrastructure (30km east of Ottawa) will facilitate future development.
- Excellent exploration potential to expand upon the existing resources.
- Some of the oldest graphite showings in Canada including two historic mines (Plumbago produced 545t between 1864 and 1868).
The Global Marketplace for Mining Projects
Register today for free, unrestricted access to all project listings, market metrics and transaction valuations.
Projects can be posted on MinesOnline.com for a 5% success fee or a negotiated upfront posting fee.