Significant Base Metals Opportunity in Tier-1 Jurisdiction of Western Australia
Key Project Highlights
- The Project tenements cover a total land area of 1,541sqkm and include Yannery Well, Sherlock Bay, Pinder, Yanyare and Portland;
- The Yannery Well tenements are adjacent to Azure Minerals’ (ASX: AZS) Andover Ni-Cu Project and Artemis Resources’ (ASX: ARV) Carlow Castle Au-Cu-Co Project;
- The Project is well positioned to leverage off established road networks, logistic routes, mining contractors, suppliers and infrastructure;
- The Project tenements are surrounded by multiple Mafic-Ultramafic intrusions hosting Mineral Resources; and
- The Comet Well area has abundant unassigned mafic to ultramafic intrusions of the Sisters Supersuite with various anomalous Ni-Cu and PGE.
The Global Marketplace for Mining Projects
Register today for free, unrestricted access to all project listings, market metrics and transaction valuations.
Projects can be posted on MinesOnline.com for a 5% success fee or a negotiated upfront posting fee.