Oxley Potash Project: Opportunity to acquire a large 155Mt JORC (2012) Inferred Mineral Resource at 8.3% K2O (6% cut-off)
Key Project highlights and value drivers include:
- Very rare 32km strike length ultrapotassic outcropping lava flow adjacent to existing infrastructure;
- Large JORC Resource over only 3km of strike;
- 155 Mt Inferred Mineral Resource at 8.3% K2O (6% cut-off);
- 38 Mt Inferred Mineral Resource at 10% K2O (9% cut-off); and
- Large Exploration Target interpreted over remainder of deposit.
Converting potassium feldspar into potassium nitrate (NOP) and potassium sulphate (SOP) fertiliser.
The Global Marketplace for Mining Projects
Register today for free, unrestricted access to all project listings, market metrics and transaction valuations.
Projects can be posted on MinesOnline.com for a 5% success fee or a negotiated upfront posting fee.